Permission and Waiver, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
RicRACK, Inc. is pleased to offer ____________________________ (the “Participant”) an opportunity to attend and participate in sewing classes and other activities that may be offered by ricRack, Inc. By your signature below, you agree, on behalf of yourself and the Participant, as follows:
1. I have carefully considered the risk involved in attending and participating in sewing classes and other activities offered by ricRack, Inc. and give consent for the Participant to attend and participate in such activities.
2. I am the parent or legal guardian of the Participant and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the Participant, including to the waiver and release of claims and liability discussed in the next paragraph.
3. I understand that attendance and participation in sewing classes or other activities offered by ricRack, Inc. is entirely voluntary. On behalf of myself and the Participant, I RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ricRack, Inc., and all employees, volunteers, board members, attorneys, agents and insurers of ricRack, Inc., as well as the owner(s), lessee(s) and operator(s) of the premises at which the classes or activities take place, and all their employees, volunteers, board members, attorneys, agents and insurers, from any and all claims or liability arising out of or related to attendance and/or participation in ricRack, Inc. classes or other activities, including, but not limited to, any and all liability of every nature, kind and description as a result of any injury or damage sustained during or in connection with attendance and/or participation at any ricRack, Inc. activity.
4. RicRack, Inc. is not responsible for treatment of any medical condition that may arise while attending and/or participating in any ricRack, Inc. activity, and does not have medical personnel on site. In case of emergency involving the Participant, I understand every effort will be made to contact me. In the event I cannot be reached, I give permission to the adult leader in charge to contact 911 or otherwise attempt to secure medical treatment, including hospitalization, anesthesia, surgery, or injections of medication for the Participant.
5. From time to time, ricRack, Inc. may photograph or otherwise record, by audio, film or other means, activities of the Participant. I grant permission for ricRack, Inc., or its designee, to utilize any such photographs or recordings in any medium without further authorization or compensation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
ATTENTIONS: All students taking a class with us must show proof of vaccine with CDC card or digital copy or a negative PCR test within 72 hours until further notice.
For Adults and Kids Sewing Classes, Camps, and Workshops
Please call if you’re going to be late, we usually try to start together as a group.
Please double check your calendars before signing up for our sewing classes!
Our teachers and staff work hard to provide as much availability and coordinate class times that works for everyone.
If you have to cancel a class, here is ricRACK’s following policies
If you cancel prior to 24 hours: Full Refund
If you cancel within 24 hours: No refund
No-Shows: No Refunds
Class Make up Policy
If you miss a class, we will try our best to find a seat in a current or following sewing class.
It is not our responsibility to secure a seat, we will do every attempt to help you finish your project.
You can also set up a time for private sewing instruction outside of class at $35/hr. Please call at 504-218-5205 or email us at email@example.com